Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to be back in the Mid-Atlantic area. I love seasons, I love the proximity of my family, I love 90 Minute IPA....
But there are things that I wish I did before I left:
1. Hang out at Abraxas with all the beer people
2. Eat a meal at Big Pink
3. Go bowling at one of the fancy places
4. Hang out on the beach at SoBe all day, eat lunch under the awnings then dinner at Joe's Stone Crab
5. Go kayaking at the place in Aventura with the good beer
6. Stay at the W in Fort Lauderdale for a night
7. Hang out at Fat Cats one more time
8. Get a professional beach portrait done with the family
9. Go to the swimming hall of fame (don't ask me why...)
10. Eat a fancy dinner all dressed up on Palm Beach
And most importantly, I should have had a big fat nasty party with amazing beer for all my friends before I left. There was too little time. Guess I'll just have to visit!
(and why didn't we go to Disney while we had local rates??!!)